Paneer also known as cottage cheese is a common source of protein in Indian cuisine. Made by curdling the milk, Paneer is not a fermented product like other cheese and tastes the best when it is freshly prepared at home. This recipe is a very instant paneer dish which is extremely healthy and i’m sure will be loved by everyone.
PREP TIME- 10 minutes
COOKING TIME- 20 minutes
250 grams of Paneer
15-20 cloves of garlic
Oregano mixed herbed seasoning
A Pinch of Red Chili Flakes
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Chopped coriander leaves
- Cut the paneer into square pieces.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and add the paneer pieces.
- Add chopped garlic to the paneer and let it cook till the paneer turns brown from the bottom.
- Sprinkle the mixed herbs, chili flakes and ground pepper on top of the paneer.
- Flip the paneer slices and let the other side cook.
- In the end, add chopped coriander to enhance the flavor.
- Wait till both sides turn brown and crispy.
- Lip-smacking crispy herb and garlic loaded paneer is ready to be served!
- Don’t store this dish for later cause it will become soggy and chewy.
I hope you liked this recipe. Comment below if you tried it 🙂