Vitality hours is a first of its kind wellness festival created by Antidote for anyone who wants to look good, feel great and live better. Conceptualized by Carol and Nadia Singh, founders of the juice label Antidote, the festival was 2 full days of immersive wellness experience which saw the best experts in the fields of Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Healing who come together to offer a unique experience in wellness. Besides the main session, there were one on one sessions in the experience zone, a mindful market place and, nourishing gourmet food( smoothies, juices, avocado toasts. matcha cookies and much more).
This festival was appropriate for wellness lovers of all ages, who want to explore self care practices and learn how to live a happier and healthier life.
Main sessions on 7th April included-
- Restorative yin yoga by EMILY McBURNIE
- Atre yoga by ZUBIN ATRE
- Cardio kickboxing by WARRIORS COVE
- Cut chords with chronic pain by CHETNA
- Spring diet: Loose weight and shed toxins and fermentation by SHONALI SABHERWAL
- Happiness habits by NITHYA SHANTI
The experience zone entailed:
- Free shoulder and neck massage by Chiva Som Resorts and Amazing Thailand
- Hair Braiding Bar by Wella Professionals
- Free skin analysis by Kama Ayurveda
- Workout and Health Tips by Kica Active
All these sessions were so engrossing in their own ways.
Vitality Hours curated this weekend to kick start summer by letting everyone indulge in some “me time” with in depth insights about the rituals and transformative practices to adopt for a healthier, happier and uplifted state of mind and body.
Vitality hours was held on 6th and 7th April, 2019 at Bikaner House.